To help improve the health and well being of children in Montana, we rely on strong partnerships with the medical community.
These relationships have been nurtured and have grown over our 30-year history. And because of these relationships, we can bridge access to health care for people through:
- One or more of our three core programs partners with St. Vincent’s Healthcare, The Billings Clinic, The Community Medical Center and St. Patrick’s Hospital.
- St Vincent’s Healthcare and local clinic service providers who partner with the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.
- Grants to other non-profit organizations that also serve children.
Medical professionals contribute to RMHCMT in a variety of different ways:
- They are actively engaged as members of the RMHCMT Boards of Directors and RMH Operating Councils.
- They provide land for Ronald McDonald Houses, spaces within hospitals for Family Rooms.
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services on Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles and with other programs.
This critical support enables us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives throughout Montana.